Sunday, March 2, 2014

Friday Post

        The money and documents that were left in Tony's name from Miss Fords will were completely unexpected. I was not surprised that she chose to leave Adrian's diary under his name. I thought it was very selfish of Veronica to keep the diary from Tony. I thought it was reasonable and understood that she kept it for a while. Maybe she needed closure and this was the last thing she probably had left from Adrian after his unexpected suicide. I thought she took things a little too far after I found out that she burned it. Tony was a friend of Adrian too, and he also wanted some explanation as to why he decided to end his life. I understand that it is wrong to read someone else's diary, like Veronica stated, but Adrian left it to Miss Ford for a reason. He was an extremely bright man and I am sure he had something in there to leave behind, something that he wanted to share with everyone. There has to be something left of the diary, I do not think that she completely got rid of it. It seems a little sketchy that she would burn it to make sure that it would be completely out of reach. Unlike Chow I do not think that Veronica was the reason for Adrian's suicide. I don't think that there's anything in the diary that she wants to hide from the rest of the world, so I really can't imagine why she would burn it or keep it from anyone else. Whenever Tony is close to getting some sort of answers, something always seems to get in his way.

No comments:

Post a Comment