Friday, February 28, 2014

First Section Post

As Tony begins to grow his friendship with the three boys begin to change and then to fade. He gets a girl in his life, and he sees things in a different light. He appreciates things about women that he never seemed to appreciate before. I thinks it funny how people life change and different things become important to them as they get older. He gets a daughter, his life is harmless and different then what he ever expected, but I do not think that makes him unsatisfied or unhappy in the least bit. He just a different person then he expected to be, a little less epic or novel like. He was a little more simple and maybe it bother him a little but not enough for him to change anything about himself in his ending days.

            As I finish the first section, I think I really like the book so far. They mentioned a lot about history and I have a good feeling that that is going to come into to play for the second part of the novel. Perhaps the novel will talk about a different perceptive on the same subject, which is going to show us that no source is completely reliable. History, like Adrian said, the lack of documentation and the miscommunication between the people who were actually there. I mean, in life I mean see myself in one life, but others may see me in a completely different light. I mean perceive an event to be one way, and another person can perceive an event to be another way, meaning that  when I’m describing an event it can sound extremely different when another person is describing event, almost like we were not even in the same people.

No comments:

Post a Comment