Friday, February 28, 2014

Friday Post

The one aspect that intrigued me the most about this chapter was when Webster was talking  about how he and a couple friends experienced the Severn Bore. I have seen many many videos of tidal bores across the world and it is a dream of mine to one day surf such a long and endless wave. As he talked about it I felt so annoyed that he missed the opportunity to surf it. Ofcourse I know he's not a surfer but he went the te to see it at night and just let it pass by? Even his firmss, they only tried running after it pointlessly. If they had actually surfed it that would have made my day.

Moving onto to Webster relationship with Veronica, as I predicted, it didn't last long. What I found interesting though is that they went to bed only after they were broken up. That tells me that Veronica either didn't want to miss the opportunity to go to he's with Webster or just wanted to do it and be able to move on to someone else, to Adrian, wherei wants surpassed to find out. It was clear and a dead giveaway that she has interests fornAdrian since she met him as her boyfriends friend. As Webster continues to explain his past, I wonder when he will reach the end and talk about his present life.

No comments:

Post a Comment