Thursday, February 27, 2014

Hueves

Wendell Pfeffer
1/27/14

            The book in my opinion keeps getting better and better for the sole reason that Tony, I and many people I know share the same problem and that is with women.  Tony has now been going out with Veronica for about two years now and they have barely touched each other. The problem is Veronica; she doesn’t let him get sexual towards her. I really can’t find the reason for this maybe she is insecure about herself or who knows. This makes me feel sorry for all those out there that are currently  struggling with that one particular girl they really like. Thank god this isn’t happening to me, but as for everyone else I’m afraid that they must wait until the girl is ready. I believe that Tony’s relationship with Veronica really isn’t going anywhere other than separation. Its true! In my opinion they do not get alone at all. When they are with each other it is mostly quiet, awkward and dull. Usually successful relationships are full of laughter, fun and amusement. I know many of you might disagree with me, but take a look at when she invited Tony to see her family. They slept in different rooms and Veronica didn’t even pay attention to him. The mother of Veronica was the only one out of the family that took interest and developed a relationship with him. Also when Tony invited Veronica to see him she gave most of her attention to his friends. I felt sorry for him when he was in this particular situation because when you invite a girl that you like the one thing you want is her to be with you at all times so that you can show her off and somewhat prove your dominance. Unfortunately, that did not happen with Tony. This makes me think that Veronica has been cheating on him with other guys.

            After reading a few more pages I found out that I was right, they did break off their relationship. The strange thing about this is that Tony ran into Veronica again and she slept with him randomly when they were separated. Why? I think this proves that she really is a tramp after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment